Rentals in 80112>Question Details

Brian Smith, Real Estate Pro in ,

Looking for a rental for future clients

Asked by Brian Smith, , Fri Jan 17, 2014

Good Morning, I have a couple moving here from Texas. She is already here and is looking for a pace immediately. She works in the DTC area and is looking from Aurora South, Centennial (to Broadway), HR, Lone Tree, Parker. They do have 3 dogs which does make it more challenging. She has a great reference from her previous landlord of 4 years. I have tried multiple property mgmt companies, but cannot seem to get a call back. I am not looking for a commission or referral fee. I am doing this to protect my future business.

Please feel free to call me direct asap.

Brian M Smith
(720) 490-1687

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 80112

Hi Brian,

I would be happy to take on your future clients and assist them with finding a rental. My office is located in the DTC and being a native of the area, I am very familiar with the area. I'll do what I can to help find them a place to live, even if it is not through one of our properties or a financial benefit to our company. I can be reached at 720-272-2900 (cell) or email at Send them my way!

Have a great Friday and Go Broncos!