Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Paige Dechau…, Renter in Austin, TX

Looking for a rental Sept. 1st in South Austin, $1000 or less, 1-2 bed. I am also job hunting, currently an assistant to my broker in Chicago.

Asked by Paige Dechausse, Austin, TX Tue Jul 23, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

3
Paige,

Very doable here in Austin. I have worked with many relocation clients to help find them housing and set them up with good recruiters for new jobs if not already acquired.
If you need any assistance please reach out to me, id be happy to help with your relocation.

Welcome to Austin,

Steven@PaulyPresley.com
Paige,

There are great options in the lease marketplace in South Austin. My company are experts in terms of knowing available inventory. Email me at matt@urban2realty.com, I am sure since you are already in the business you know there are some additional details that will help ensure we get you into exactly what you are looking for (pets, proximity to metro, lease term, etc.)

As a side note, there are a lot of opportunities in the Austin job market, would love to chat with you about possibilities.

And finally, Welcome to Austin! I would be happy to send you some cool links for things to do and places to check out to help smooth your transition.

matt presley | Realtor | Broker | ABR | CRS | SRS | ECObroker |

executive managing partner - urban squared realty 2, LLC

direct: 512-784-5196 E-mail: Matt@Urban2Realty.com

web: http://www.UrbanSquaredRealty.com http://www.AustinMarketLeader.com

16+ Years Of Proven Real Estate Excellence
Hey Paige!

Would love to help you out. I'm also from Chicago! And live in South Austin myself right now. Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call at your convenience.

Cheers!

Abby Alwan
abby@denpg.com
512.924.7548
denpg.com/about_den/abby_alwan