Rentals in East Harlem>Question Details

Rebecca Hwang, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Looking for a rent stabilized/or just cheap 2 bd in East harlem close to the 4/5/6 train. Move in date ASAP-Feb 1st. Thank you!

Asked by Rebecca Hwang, Boston, MA Wed Jan 29, 2014

Hi! Looking to move ASAP- Apartment is for 2 people (myself my sister). We are looking for a sunny 2 bed with a layout that has separate bedrooms (not a shared wall) and updated kitchen/bath. No fee is preferable, but we are open to paying a fee if its the perfect place for us since we are looking to stay long term-we have been looking for approx 1 month so we are ready to sign.. Seriously! I just want to find a home.... Budget is approx $1750. We have a guarantor to sign who makes $155K and credit score of 700. Please email me at rhwang12@gmail.com. Thanks!

Answers

6
Hi Rebecca,

Hope all went well with your search. I just wanted to follow up with you to confirm whether you were able to find suitable accommodations or not. I apologize that I may be contacting you a bit too late, however I specialize in the East Harlem, Upper Manhattan rental market so I just wanted to extend my services. I have a number of no fee apt listings in the east Harlem area, Hopefully one of which suites you. Feel free to contact me at JGibbs@PreciserealtyNYC.com or 347-687-6802. You may also log on to my website at http://www.preciserealtynyc.com. Thanks so much, hope to hear from you soon.
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Hi Rebecca,

I have some apartments for immediate move in (Feb 1st) that meets your budget. I will email you to see how I can help..
Hey, if you wanna see what I can offer you gimme a call. I'll be honest by telling you that it's almost too late, but there are always places looking for immediate occupancy. I myself currently live, and have lived in east harlem for the last 3yrs, it is a 2br but it's a little pricier then what your willing to pay. Just gimme a call if you like and we'll figure out yours needs then see what we can get you on such short notice.

Tali Alnajjar - Sommerlyn Associates
7577731695
I might be able to help you. Give me a call at 917 412 6248.

Bill Hanley
Citi Habitats
I don't mean to rain on your parade or come across as rude (such an ambiguous word) but I suspect the month you've been "looking" for what you call the perfect place, you did that on your own. What will be left at this point is whatever is out there so adjust your expectations for size, or sharing a common wall. Be flexible for specific area as well. Yes, you will absolutely be paying a full Brokers fee. Be aware if you are in your current apartment Saturday morning, the landlord has every right to demand payment for the full month.

I hope your Guarantor is in New York and you have all your paperwork as well as your Guarantors' paperwork. I'll check my database and be in touch if there is anything left. Good luck.