Rentals in Waynesboro>Question Details

Shannen Gorm…, Renter in Waynesboro, PA

Looking for a place for rent with 2 bedrooms. preferably at/under 650. Either in hgrstown, waynesboro, grncstle, or mrcrsburg area. Any ideas?

Asked by Shannen Gorman, Waynesboro, PA Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

2
Shannen,

We'd love to assit you in finding a place. There are numerous units which would work for you. Please feel free to call us at 717-762-8100 or email teambenedict@mris.com

Kristyn & I look forward to working with you.

Darwyn Benedict
Kristyn Benedict
Shannen,

There are currently about a half a dozen places that might work for you. One question is do you have any pets? If you would like I would be happy to help you further. Just let me know.

Jim Cramer
I have no pets, one smokes but can smoke in our car not our home. The only setback is that I personally do not have great credit due to stupid stuff when I was younger ( not paying a phone bill on time, and student loans) that I am currently paying and trying to fix. Other then that, we each have a good paying jobs, I'm in the process of getting 2 and paid off our car so no car payment, only insurance every 6 months. We really are responsible and all ready to settle down and be an adult about things. All very hardworking. Just let me know :)
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012