Rentals in 90002>Question Details

soniacoleson…, Home Owner in Las Vegas, NV

Looking for a person for the set up of a sec8 apartment.

Asked by soniacolesonia, Las Vegas, NV Wed Nov 14, 2012

I have recently lost my sec8 set up person. He was great and did a good job. I have several apartments in the Los Angeles area, a couple of which will be vacant soon. I am looking for a reliable person that is familiar with sec8 and all the proper paper work that goes with it. If you can point me in the right direction that would be great! Thx

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 90002

Answers

2
Kiane Nemeth’s answer
Hey, I know alot about the section 8 /HUD program. I am looking to move to the Los Angeles Area. I am not on section 8.But I Am very resourceful and educated on these programs,the rules and what I dont know have no doubt I can pick it up fast.I am a self starter,go getter,and am working on my A.A. Administration of Justice. Please feel free to contact me..We can Chat and maybe be able to help each other.. :) Kiane Nemeth At : ibjamn@sbcglobal.net or call me (661)902-1517
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Maybe a can help you. Please contact me: mauricio_peergroup@sbcglobal.net
Hello Mauricio, thank you for your reply. Do you know of a reliable sec8 specialist that can list and show units at affordable price.
Flag Wed Nov 14, 2012