Rentals in Albuquerque>Question Details

Joefords, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

Looking for a 3 or 4 unit rental property in abq. Will keep one unit for my family & rent the others. A garage, good views & rental history

Asked by Joefords, Albuquerque, NM Tue Jan 10, 2012

a must. Please respond with contact info.

Woops, I forgot to include the link to the properties. There are 35 or so interesting ones I put here for you to review:
Joe, here are some good ones... a few with garages, and some very nice "owner's units". All have larger two BR units in the building, but I did not know your price range, so there is a variety of options. Please let me know if you want me to get P&L/APOD (revs/exps) info on any or if you would like me to arrange a tour of any of these at your convenience. Txt, call, or email me anytime with questions.
My name is Cheryl Love and I would be happy to help you. Are you pre-qualified? What area of town do you want to be in? Please contact me at for any help you need.

Cheryl Love
Realtor/Property Manager
Land of Enchantment Inc.
LOE@earthlink .net
I have one you may be interested in.…

if you are interested contact me at (505) 872-9373 or
How many bedrooms are you looking for in the family unit? Thanks.
The garage is the big limiter. There are more 3 unit properties with garages in Albuquerque than 4-plexes with garages. The 3's typically have a 2 car garage for the "owner's unit", and the 4's (when available) typically have a 1 car garage for each unit. At any given time there are usually a few 3's on the market, the 4's are not always available.
I have been working this market since 1989, am an Accredited Buyer representatiuve (ABR) and have a personal portfoilio of 14 multifamily buildings. I can help you with good advice based on first hand experience.
Hello, For the kind of requirements you have I would recommend concentrating on the NE Foothill area of Albuquerque. Our office has at least one 4 plex listed and I know an area where there are nicer 3-4 plex type units availablr. Please contact me at for further information on these properties or call me at 505-239-1500.

Take Care and Thanx for for Question!!

Ted Z