Rentals in Roscoe Village>Question Details

Marques Wood…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom in Roscoe Village or North Center or (UPDATED) Lincoln Park for a September 1st move in. Budget is 1200-1800.

Asked by Marques Woodson, Chicago, IL Wed Jul 25, 2012

School area's acceptable: Bell, Audubon, Blaine, Burley, Coonley, Lincoln elementary. Thanks!

Answers

8
Marques, your price points for these areas are on the low side, so I'd advise targeting the northern areas of your desired school districts, like Coonley or Bell. A 3-bedroom in Lincoln Park near Lincoln School just rented for $3,400, which I thought it was low for that area. I'm happy to assist you in finding something that will work for your family and your budget. As others have said, you must be ready to make a move on any available apartments that meet your criteria VERY quickly.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey
cwilson@koenigstrey.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 25, 2012
You may have to go a little higher in budget to get that for your price range. Get a good leasing agent to help you out, it's free to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 25, 2012
I am renting a place in Roscoe, lease started June 1. In my search I looked at at least 15 places. Based on your budget I'd zero in on Bell and Audubon school district, you can find 2 bedrooms in that area for about $1400 - $2000, but don't expect all the bells and whistles. I found all my listings on craigslist.
As stated that price point might be a bit difficult to get and anything that pops up in that price range will be popular and rent fast. Let me know if you would like some help.
we have many properties available, email me your exact requirements and we will find it for you.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Broker Associate I Visionary

Innovative Property Consultants Team l Sales and Leasing

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610
O: 312.929.1565 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Local Experts, Global Reach"
try 2400 a month and say your prayers
Contact me for further assistance. I can email you listings in the area.
They exist - work with a Realtor to to make your search process easier - be prepared to provide security deposit immediately in order to reserve the unit. Contact me should you need any help.