Rentals in Roscoe Village>Question Details

Marques Wood…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom in Roscoe Village or North Center for a September 1st move in. Anyone know of something good? Budget is 1200-1800.

Asked by Marques Woodson, Chicago, IL Sat Jul 14, 2012

If the unit is in the Bell, Audubon, Coonley, or Blaine elementary school area, that would be perfect!

Answers

8
It sounds like you're looking for a rental in specific school districts. I can help you with that.

Call me.

Kathleen Cordes
KMC Realty
Leasing & Sales Specialist
312-604-9002
kathleen@kmcrealtyinc.com
There is always revolving inventory, but that school district isn't a secret anymore! As a result, places go very quickly... I had a duplex unit that rented for $1750 last year and $1950 this year and was rented in a week. I can definitely help you find something, but you may want to consider buying as well. North Center was named one of the most stable neighborhoods for prices, so buying there would definitely be a good investment.
I would contact a good leasing agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
I came up with 8. Let me know if you want some help in your search.
There are a handful of options that fit what you are looking for including one duplex with a huge yard that just came back on the market. I'd be happy to send you pictures/additional information and/or schedule a time for you to see these properties.

Let me know how I can help!

Search for properties for rent by map - http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com
Email me directly - sarahz@innovativepropertyconsultants.com
Hi Marques,

I live right in the neighborhood and would be happy to help you out. There are a number of options that may work out perfectly. Please call or email anytime! 773.977.8553 or bmiller@chicagorea.com.
Greetings Marques,

Several 2-3 bedrooms do exist that meet your parameters. Work with a Realtor in this process - it will make your search process much easier. Should you need any help, let me know.
Call me at 773-914-5309 or email bbiederman@citypointrealty. Barbara Biederman