Rentals in Roscoe Village>Question Details

lbaker1979, Renter in Chicago, IL

Looking for a one bedroom in Roscoe Village. Aug 1 move in. Dog friendly. Budget 1000-1300.

Asked by lbaker1979, Chicago, IL Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

10
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Work with a dedicated realtor who will make your search process more efficient. Based on your criteria, be ready to act quickly should one pop up in the next few weeks. Your price point is a bot low for the area and the fact that you have a dog may make it more difficult to find a unit.

Be prepared to provide credit, income and past rental history.
no problem.. you need to be out next week and the week after and during that time 1 will pop up .. send me a direct email.. I have one closer to western now and another closer to addision but I think we can do better
Thanks everyone. I have a small English Bulldog that weighs 35 lbs. She is 5 years old and well trained. My price point is a tough one, but I currently can't go higher than 1300. Really want as close to Roscoe as possible. (Used to live as Hamilton/Cornelia) Not a fan of the multi unit apartment buildings close to Addison/Western. I realize I am early, but looking for that needle in the haystack!
I did a quick search on the MLS and there is currently one unit available. Here is a link - http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com/Property/08083230

Let me know if I can schedule a time for you to see it!
How big is your dog? Depending on the breed, that will make a difference.
You are a bit early for 8/1 now, but int he next few weeks more should start to hit the market. If you would like some help send me your criteria and tell me how much the dog weighs and I can set up a search. Sometimes landlords will take small dogs over big ones.
You will need a higher price point. Get a good leasing agent to help you out. It's free to you.
...sorry, one of those is a first floor unit, one is a garden unit.
Not much available there at that price...I currently see there are two garden units close to Roscoe Village that allow dogs. Let me know if you'd like to follow up on those!