Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Domingo Pich…, Renter in Queens, NY

Looking for a one bedroom aprtment or alcove studio in queens in rego park, forrest hill for inmediate move in

Asked by Domingo Pichardo, Queens, NY Fri Dec 14, 2012

Young profesional male just moing to ny

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

5
WE specialize in rentals, please check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for all our updated listings with pictures, videos and maps.
Hi, Mr. Domingo I have a few listing 1BR Apartment in Rego Park just in case if you are interested in! Please contact me via email to l.sanchez@myfinancialconnections.com and let me know what is your rent budget to see if it is good fit in. Luis, Agent
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Domingo,

Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Mr. Domingo
Is this a rental to are you looking to buy.
Please call me if you need any help.

FAJARDO DELACRUZ
Company Century Homes Realty Group
(347) 932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Consider working with an agent, or check http://www.mlsli.com Also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.