Rentals in South Bend>Question Details

Alicia.wuthr…, Renter in South Bend, IN

Looking for a nice home to rent in the Clay HS area of town - 2 brdms, 1 baths over 1000 sq ft. -- looking to pay between 750.00-1000.00. Help

Asked by Alicia.wuthrich, South Bend, IN Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Alicia,
I looked for rentals throught the mls in the Clay area and there arn't any listed currently. You may try Craigslist, rentalhunt.com or the South Bend Tribune. You may contact an agent to see if they work with renters. Also, you can look up property management company's in South Bend and see if they have anything.
Best of luck to you....
Greetings Alicia,
I would suggest you check the following link http://www.kramerhouses.com/properties/single-family/. I have heard very good things about Kramer Properties.

If you are planning on staying in the area for five or more years, I would strongly recommend buying a home. Right now the interest rates are at or near all time lows, and South Bend has amazing houses available at very, very low prices.

Don't hesitate to contact me!

My Best,
Marybeth Saunders
Weichert Realtors- Jim Dunfee & Assoc.
marybethsaunders@weichert.com