Rentals in Bossier City>Question Details

Bernice Lamb…, Renter in Bossier City, LA

Looking for a lease house with in ground pool in Shreveport or Bossier City

Asked by Bernice Lambert, Bossier City, LA Mon Apr 22, 2013

Answers

2
The features of a property you want to rent are less important than what you are want to spend per month on rent.

In the past year in the Shreveport/Bossier area, only about 16% of properties sold had any type of pool, including community pool, above ground pool, etc. Most of those were community pools and above ground pools. In the rental market the number is likely less.

In our market in North Louisiana, Real Estate Brokerage Firms do not work together for rentals like they work together for property sales. There is not a common process and there is no one place for the consumer to go to find someone to handle all of their needs. Depending on who has the rental, the applications are different, the credit check process is different, the leases are different, there is not one place to go to find a list of rentals, the process of seeing the inside of a property is different, and the real estate fee for professional services is different. It makes it a challenge for consumers.

I help clients buy and sell real estate, but occasionally I encounter someone who is looking for a rental. If my firm does not have a rental that meets their needs, I face the same challenges as a consumer. I can’t control the various ways individual Real Estate Brokerage Firms handle rentals, but I can find out about what they have for rent.

I have developed a list of the various local firms who do a lot of rental business. I provide that information to families who come to me asking about local rentals. It is not magic information, but I got tired of telling families I could not help them, so this is my contribution.

I will be glad to share that information. Go to Zip711.com and click the Rentals tab.

I interview prospective buyers and sellers on a regular basis. I would be glad to speak with you.

Carolyn Grimsley, CRS, ABR
Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer’s Representative
Licensed by the State of Louisiana
Web Reference: http://www.zip711.com
Awesome! Here you go: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Bossier_City,LA/x_map/

Ali, Community manager