Rentals in Denver>Question Details

Rose W, Renter in Denver, CO

Looking for a house to rent, low maintenance, around $1000 close to downtown denver

Asked by Rose W, Denver, CO Thu Apr 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I are looking to get a house in July/August. We have a budget of about $900-$1000

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Denver

2nd Jesse below. That could be very challenging. Rental market in Denver is very tight right now with little inventory and rapidly rising rental rates. I don't see many if any houses renting for under $1200/month anywhere close to downtown. North City Park is a good place to start for more 'affordable' options. Might also suggest West Colfax neighborhood just south of Sloans Lake. Little more affordable over there and the new light rail line is opening up right there this month. Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
What about for an apartment? We want something nice, and are able to go up to $1100 if utilities are included. We are paying $1800 for an apartment in cap hill now and it's killing us. We want something nice but are also willing to make sacrifices and compromise.
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013

An entire house would definitely be a challenge at that price. However I will have a nice 2-bedroom apartment which is the upstairs of a Victorian house in the W Wash Park area. Give me a call if you'd like to know more.

Going to be a huge challenge. Base rental rates for a one bedroom at $1200-$1400 a month in that area. You may be able to find something in Curtis Park or North City Park.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
We have a limited selection of low priced single family rentals. Please visit our website at

If you don't see anything on our inventory, bookmark the site and check back in a few days. The inventory changes rapidly, especially this time of year.

Ron Herdt, GRI, Broker/Owner
CityScape Real Estate, LLC - Metro Brokers
2323 W. 72ND AVE.
DENVER, CO 80221

303-288-2400 Office
303-332-9272 Cellphone
Accredited Member of the BBB ( Better Business Bureau)
You are looking at renting for only 2 months? You might want to check in Craigslist as room shared in a house. I don't think you are going to find anything with that criteria. Sorry. I can help call me. YVProperties.COm for more info
No, our move in date is July or August, we are looking for a 6 month to 1 year lease
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013