Rentals in Castle Rock>Question Details

Imcrowley, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Looking for a house to rent in Castle Rock!

Asked by Imcrowley, New York, NY Thu May 31, 2012

I am looking for a house to rent in Castle Rock that allows 2 cats (declawed, fixed, litter box trained) and 1 dog (fixed and house trained). Available around June 20th. Price is $1500-2000.

Answers

5
We have several properties that will be available in Castle Rock.

Please call 720-333-3339 for more information.

Thank you!

Tammy Petit
Broker Owner
Managing Broker
The Meridian Group, LLC

P 720-331-2355
F 303-648-4920

http://www.MeridianGroupRealEstate.com
I have a rental in Parker in villages of Parker. If interested email me at mmlee04@comcast.net
Please call me I may have something for you 3zero3 eight four two one one four nine.
Contact Barry Wolf, 303-570-0918. He specializes in rentals in Castle Rock. Make sure to mention my name when you call him.
You will find that Castle Rock rent will be fairly high. It is a desirable area as you know. With interest rates low and housing price opportunities better than they have been in years, I would recommend talking with a well qualified lender to see if you would benefit more from purchasing verses renting. Our MLS does not have rentals and they become a bit harder to find them as you know. Call me if you would like and I can share some websites you might reference for rentals my number is at the top of my website at http://www.searchforhomesincolorado.com. I can also give you names of lenders who may be able to help you. I also know someone considering renting in the meadows. Thanks. Frank