Rentals in Saint Louis>Question Details

Elizabeth, Renter in Round Rock, TX

Looking for a house in/near St. Louis that is pet friendly with a large yard.

Asked by Elizabeth, Round Rock, TX Thu Apr 18, 2013

Answers

8
Elizabeth,
As you can see, there are many of us available to help you. I would suggest that you let one of us put you in listing book - it's an online home search that is tied directly to our MLS, so you get info as fast as the Realtors do about homes. I would also suggest that you talk to one of us about what else you are looking for - metro St Louis is one of the largest metro areas in the country. We have all price points, we have a huge variety of styles of homes with different amenities besides a large yard. Lets discuss why you are coming to St Louis, how long of a drive do you want each day to get to work, how long you intend to live in St Louis, and much more so we can help you find the right home for you and your pets, where your daily commute will be reasonable so you can get home to your pets sooner, there's parks to play with them in and much more.
Elizabeth,
I have helped several people relocate. I have lived in St. Louis all my life. I would love to help you find a house here. You can give me a call at 314-494-2421 or email me at djacobson@cbgundaker.com. My office is the NO. 1 office in the state of Missouri. We sell a lot of houses and help a lot of people relocate.
Talk Soon,
Debbie Jacobson
Hi Elizabeth! Are you looking to rent or to purchase?
Elizabeth, do you know what part of the St. Louis area you'd like to live in? It's a huge area! Once I have this information, I can better help you.

Patsy Androlewicz
Prudential Alliance, Realtors
cell: 314-369-6622
direct: 636-970-3548
pandrolewicz@pruall.com
Being the Proud Owner of a very large Lab I can certainly relate!!! I am a Missouri Native who live away for several and returned to this great city....I feel your pains as well. Relocating can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be!!! I'd love to help you find just the place your looking for. I work in St. Louis County and STL City. Should you care to share more information with me, I will find you just the place! info@spencertalbottliving.com or call me at the number on my Trulia Profile.

We look forward to having you in "The Lou"!!!
Hi Elizabeth. Shoot me an email with your specifics and I'll get you started. I just worked with a couple from Texas and got them in a nice rental.

Penny Davis
314.495.9089
Davis.Penny@gmail.com
Call me to discuss. Thank you!
More information is needed to be able to respond. Are you looking lease or purchace? In what area? How many pets? Size? Type? How much do you want to spend? With this detail it will be easier to answer your question.