Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Dale Korth, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Looking for a house, condo or apartment for rent in any of the following areas: Alamo Heights, Pearl Brewery Area, Blue Star Complex Area.

Asked by Dale Korth, San Antonio, TX Thu May 16, 2013

Any suggestions? 2 bd, 2 bath, looking to stay around or under $1500 rent.

Answers

6
Hi. Since you mentioned Pearl Brewery. I would recommend The Can Plant, perhaps to see what they have available... However, I will tell you-their price per square foot is quite high because of the location and amenites, and it is the same is true for 1221 Broadway. In this price range, Can Plant does have a very cool 1 BR with a den space that I quite liked. However, it would be only 1 BA.

There are also several new buildings as you are probably well aware developed by the same developer as 1221 if you like "apartments," they are also very closely situated to The Pearl off of Grayson/Broadway-they do not have the same level of amenties as Can Plant, Pearl, or 1221....

If you must have a 2BR/2BA indeed, I would recommend looking at a rental in the MLS, as you can find a much more ample space in this price range than what you will find at Blue Star or any of the others mentioned, as I said the price per square foot is quite high, where truly in this range I can assure you will be pressed to find much beyone a 1BR.

You will be quite pleased I am sure, what is available to you in the MLS. Truly, you must act quickly in this arena, as we are still in a very competitive rental market in these areas for the preferable properties priced appropriately. It is very difficult unless you work closely with an agent you think you will be comfortable with for these types of properties. As I mentioned, in Monte Vista, Tobin Hill areas you can find a 2/2 in this range that is very attractive, and it is a great area I have really enjoyed... There are also properties in LaVaca, and King William, which is situated closely to Blue Star. Nothing is in Blue Star that is 2/2 in this range in so far as apartments so I would recommend avoiding this route unless you want to bump up your price range or eliminate the need for space.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I specialize in this area, and I am happy to help you any way I can.

JD.
Phone number. 863-2629. Thanks
Click the link below to view these properties:

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=DCA16F75ACFF47…

If the above link does not function, copy and paste it into your
browser address bar.

here are 6 properties for you to look at. If you like any, let me know and we can make arrangements to see. Thank you for your time! Tracie Hasslocher, LREB/Owner, ALHS, TRLP
Crownhill Properties, LLC
8520 Crownhill Blvd.
San Antonio, Texas. 78209
210-862-2629
The apartments around Pearl Brewery and Blue Star seem to always have a waiting list. As far as the Alamo Hgts area, send me your contact info and I will send you rentals to view on line tonight!

Priscilla@AllenRealtyGroup.com
Would be glad to help you. I live in and work in this area. I am a solo broker and my office is on Crownhill Blvd. next to the Barn Door. Cell phone 863-2629.
Yes, our Apartment Quest department specializes in this area. Please email or phone contact me so we can get to work on this.

Sue