Rentals in Miami>Question Details

eliza lewand…,  in Miramar, FL

Looking for a house (can be duplex) in Miami Gardens, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Davie, Weston for a quiet couple.No pets. Max 1.000$. Is it possible?

Asked by eliza lewandowska, Miramar, FL Wed Feb 27, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

5
Hello, this is Maria D Diaz from Coldwell Banker, if you want to reach me, you can do it through marilindiaz@gmail.com or by text message to my phone 3056390445. Good luck Maria Diaz
Hello, this is Maria D Diaz from Coldwell Banker, if you want to be in touch with me do it by marilindiaz@gmail.com or by text message to my phone 3056390445. Best regards and good luck
I can show you listings in the area that will meet you criteria. You may reach me at the number below and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Hello Eliza, There are 27 listings at the moment for a rental in those Towns. Please call me at 305-505-2282 so I can get more details from you and I will send them to you. Christine, Top Notch Realty