Rentals in Herndon>Question Details

Carly Guy, Other/Just Looking in Vienna, VA

Looking for a home with 3 beds and 3 baths a garage and a good deck. Move date June 15, 2012. Need 1 year possibly renew for a second year. Looking

Asked by Carly Guy, Vienna, VA Sun Feb 26, 2012

in Herndon, Reston, Sterling, Potomac Falls area. Can commit now with all required deposits for June 15 lease start.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Herndon

Answers

7
Hello Carly,

You can contact a free relocation specialist from our website to help find this rental. We specialize in the DC metro area.

http://www.rentalsgonewild.com
I would be happy to assist you in your search. Please email or call me to discuss at 703-625-6731.
Our house is a historic (225 years old, no kidding) log cabin on 3 plus acres, view of a pond, great birds, and two working wood burning fireplaces, as well as a gas fireplace for when you get lazy. there are 3 large bedrooms, 3 full baths and a powder room. We are considering renting the house, so email me. Mimi.mattis@gmail.com thanks.
I got one for ya- call me at 703-307-7305, and I'll send you the details

thanks Mark
My colleagues are correct that it is indeed early to look for a June 15 occupancy. I believe I recall you looking to purchase in the past..has this changed completely?

With the market the way it is and the areas you are looking a purchase could be a good move..then turn it into a rental if you plan to leave. Just a thought. The rental climate now is very owner friendly!

If you wish to discuss..feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
The rental market will pick up in the spring. Email me and can try to help you find what you are looking for.
You are better off waiting until late April so that you have a larger selection. Most landlords at this time are looking for people to move in this month.