Rentals in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Jenny Gronin…, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

Looking for a home to rent...southwest or northwest fort Wayne

Asked by Jenny Groninger, Fort Wayne, IN Tue Apr 30, 2013

Looking for a 3 bed 2 bath home to rent in northwest or southwest fort Wayne. Any help would be appreciated!

Answers

5
because jenny everyone don't have excellent credit like others do, and u wont rent or sell to a poor credit risk individual. but u will help other races before u help a poor black, there are too many homes around here that are just setting, nice homes, becoming a blight too the neighborhoods, rent then to people who need somewhere to stay
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Jenny,
I would be happy to help in any way. Please feel free to send me a message if you are in need:)
Call me or send me a private message, if I cannot help you, I know who can! Thanks again
My husband is relocating and we aren't sure how long we will be there
Jenny,

Why would you want to rent when today's housing market and low rates allow you more house for less money when you buy? Call me, I'll help you understand this and will help you find a home! 260-444-1221