Rentals in Suwanee>Question Details

Moving From…, Renter in Suwanee, GA

Looking for a home to rent in suwanee/ buford area. Maybe in Morning View? We need at least 3 br and would be able to rent end July/ August Help?

Asked by Moving From Greenville, Suwanee, GA Mon Jun 20, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Suwanee

Answers

5
There are many homes available for rent in these areas. I live in Suwanee and would be more than happy to send you listings via email. Feel free to contact me with any and all questions regarding Real Estate in Gwinnett County. Good Luck with your search!

Amy Young
Park Mason Brokers
amy@parkmasonbrokers.com
Good rentals are indeed going quickly, Moving, but new homes populate our MLS every week. If you would like for me to send you electronic flyers of these properties, please forward me your email address and I will get them over ASAP. When you'd like to see some in person, please call and we will arrange the viewings. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM
Good rentals are going fast these days, so I'm not sure that there will be an opportunity to pay less now and more later to get a better property. But we can always check! Is there a school district that you are interested in for your boys? That would be a good place to start.
It just depends. We are still working on selling our house in Greenvlle, so $$ will be tight for a little while. We are looking between 900 and 1250. If they are flexible, we could go higher when our house sells, however twin boys in an apartment is torture for us and our neighbors down below!! haha!
Great! What is your price range?