Rentals in Marin County>Question Details

Anthony Robe…, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Looking for a home in So. Marin to lease for at least one year. $5k range with at least 3 bdrms.

Asked by Anthony Robello, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

6
There are currently 4 homes that fit your criteria that aere listed in MLS. 3 are in Mill valley & 1 is in Tiburon. One of the properties in Mill Valley is on the market for sale, so they are only willing to consider a 6-12 month lease.

Let us know if you'd like us to send you the currently available listings by e-mail.

What is you approximate move date??
I too have some off-market options for you. I can be reached at 415 497.8864 you can text me at the same number.
Greathomes.org is the correct address. There is no space between Great and homes.

Amy
Hi Anthony,
Here are your best places to find a rental:
Craigslist.com
Foundation Rentals & Property Management (Google them)
Prandiprop.com
Great homes.org

Lastly, I may be able to help you find something off market through the real estate agent network. Please feel free to contact me directly at 415-816-4537 or Amy@SweetHomeMarin.com.

Rentals are very difficult to find these days but hopefully one of these sources will pan out for you.

Good luck with your search,
Amy E Glaser
Hi Anthony,
I'm happy to help you. Give me a call at 415-753-6188 and I will point you in the right direction.
David Poulsen
Hi, my clients house is currently for sale, but if it doesn't sell in 2 weeks (by August 1st) it will be available for rent, here is the information on the sale of the house (rent will be $4200/month)

http://www.2CourtneyLane.com

I have a list going of interested renters if we do not get it sold in the next 2 weeks, so best to send me an email so I can put you on my interest list.

(PS my husband is from Pittsburgh, PA):

Liz McCarthy

Liz at BayAreaRealEstateSales.com
http://www.BayAreaRealEstateSales.com