Rentals in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Quentin Groce, Renter in East Hills, Grand Ra...

Looking for a home/condo to rent in the heart of Grand Rapids, 3 beds, 1 bathroom. Preferably updated with laundry & a garage. Budget $950/mo

Asked by Quentin Groce, East Hills, Grand Rapids, MI Tue Jul 31, 2012

I have been searching for a place to move in ASAP downtown Grand Rapids. Have searched here on Trulia, Zillow, HeritageHillweb.org, RentGR.com & Craigslist. Prefer a property that is well kept and updated with a garage/off-street parking. Would like to move in by August 15th. Looking for suggestions or pocket listings to tour this week. Living with 1 to 2 other professionals who have attained their college degrees and now working.

Answers

2
Good Evening Quetin,

Here is another source.

http://www.rpoaonline.org/

Hope this helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hey Quentin! It was a surprise to see your name pop up! You've certainly hit all the best websites for rentals. I will also do some checking for you today to see what I may be able to find. Lisa
Hey Lisa!

Great to see you on here! Yea if you see anything or know of anyone looking to rent to a young professional around downtown Grand Rapids in that budget I would love to know! Trying to set up some tours tomorrow on my day off.

-Q
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012