Rentals in San Diego>Question Details

Nick Schuche…, Renter in Orange County, CA

Looking for a furnished two bedroom apartment for the summer in downtown. Any advice? Thanks!

Asked by Nick Schuchert, Orange County, CA Wed Apr 17, 2013

am a professional graduate student working in downtown San Diego for the summer. I'm looking for a two bedroom furnished apartment in downtown from the end of May until early August (10 weeks). Looking to spend no more than $2500 a month or $5500 for the total 10 weeks. Any advice? Thanks!

Answers

4
Get a roommate there ,
I know lots of tennants there that always have room-mates , the prices ofcourse will vary depending on the building. Hoping that this will save you some money.
Cheers
Hi Nick,

You are going to have a great summer down here in America's Finest City. Some sites you way want to check out include the following: Craigslist, Backpage, SignonSanDiego, UTSanDiego, Trulia. Perhaps you could do a "key word/phrase" search such as "seasonal rental." One not of caution though when using a few of these sites as there are, unfortunately, scams out there so do NOT wire/send your money to anyone online.

There are other things I might try. Perhaps you can come down for 1-2 days and walk around the area you'd like to live and you will probably see some for rent signs/postings.

As a professional agent, I do have access to some additional sources and would be happy to utilize those avenues for you as well in the event none of the above works.

All the best and have a blast here this summer!

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference: http://www.chadbasinger.com
Call for more info:
619 392-5746
Sam
Cheers
I would check out VRBO.com