Rentals in Arlington>Question Details

maria_lattari, Renter in Arlington, VA

Looking for a 2 family house to rent where me and my boyfriend would live on one floor and my sister would live on the other floor.

Asked by maria_lattari, Arlington, VA Thu Mar 14, 2013

Answers

3
In our current rental market it may be hard to find a duplex that has two vacancies at the same time. I don't currently see ANY duplexes (even just one level) available for rent in the MLS. You may have better luck looking for two condos in the same building or two townhouses in the same community. Good luck with your search!
Yes we are looking for separate apartments. One on the top floor and one on the bottom. We can share the driveway but all other things we would like to keep separate.
Are you looking for two separate living areas as well as two kitchens? If so, this would be considered a duplex. There are a number of them located around Arlington and I would be happy to show you a few.