Rentals in Honolulu>Question Details

Melanie Swee…, Renter in Honolulu, HI

Looking for a decent sized apartment for a couple in Honolulu area. Needs to be within a 30 minutes walk from McCully with a max budget of $600.

Asked by Melanie Sweeney, Honolulu, HI Thu Aug 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Honolulu

Answers

2
I don't think you'll find any studios for $600, but I could be wrong. You should consider sharing a room. But, that has a lot of problems associated with it.
If you're not on the island, chances are very slim that you can rent (or would even want to rent without seeing it).
Makiki - shared room is a possibility
You get what you pay for.

Good luck to you.
With the current low rates it could be possible. First I'd would have you speak to a loan officer, find out what your qualifed for and then work with your realtor and lender express by saying you want to stay in that price range you can afford.
My boyfriend and I are currently students, and since we are both unemployed and he is from Japan we're just going off of the money that our parents send us and are willing to pay. We would prefer to live on campus again, however, since it's too late for that we're stuck living off campus for a while.
We found a few apartments for about 600 and below, do you think those would be trustworthy?
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013