Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Sascha, Renter in New York

Looking for a broker who will actually give me the time of day.

Asked by Sascha, New York Fri May 10, 2013

I had a difficult time renting an apt 3 years ago and by the grace of God, met a broker who didn't get frustrated, upset or downright rude when i said the apartments she showed me were not a good match. After several apartments i found the perfect one. Once again i am looking to move and i need a broker that is familiar with Queens, more specifically:

Rego Park
Kew Gardens
Briarwood
Forrest Hills
Middle Village
Flushing

my criteria is as follows:

price range $1350
1 bedroom with windows in living room
available parking
near transport
clean neighborhood

I went to see an apartment recently and the broker talked on the phone the whole time and it was VERY clear that she lost interest once i told her the apt was not what i was looking for.

If your only goal is to make a quick sale, please do not responsd

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

3
If you liked the broker who helped you the first time around, why not simply contact him/her; or ask people you may know for referrals; for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
You need an agent that specializes in rentals, like me.
Benny Wong
Rental Director
917-225-9332
Hkny76@aol.com
Sascha,

We would like to make your search a little easier and put you in the driver's seat. Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

We promise to provide the service you are looking for.