Rentals in Augusta>Question Details

Jennifer, Home Buyer in Augusta, ME

Looking for a 2 bedroom with low rent and ALL utilities included. Augusta, ME.

Asked by Jennifer, Augusta, ME Wed Feb 2, 2011

Me and my husband currently rent a tiny 1 bedroom apt in Augusta, ME. We are looking to expand our space and start a family in a couple of years. We are looking for a 2 bedroom unit with low rent and ALL utilities included. I have looked on craigslist and here on Trulia, but can't seem to find anything in our price range with all utilities included and enough parking space for 2 cars. Also, we have a cat and most places are not pet friendly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Augusta

Answers

2
I would check Craig's list for rentals
Hi Jennifer,

What do you mean by "low rent"? My husband has a property management company, and currently has a newly renovated 3 bedroom in Augusta for $650 available. (He also has a 1 bedroom in the same building.) It does not include electricity (almost no landlords include electricity nowadays).

The apartment will allow cats, and it's possible a 2nd car could fit into the parking lot, although there might have to be some juggling.

If you're willing to move to Bath, he has two 2-bedroom, pet friendly apartments with plenty of parking available. One is $725 and one is $695. Electricity is not included.

Give John a yell at 207.713.0674, e-mail him at JSnyder@regroupbiz.com or check out his Facebook page (On the Spot Rentals) or his website at http://www.onthespotrentals.com.

Linda Snyder