Rentals in Tampa>Question Details

Chantel Russ…, Renter in Bronx, NY

Looking for a 4 bedroom rental, pet friendly, family oriented neighborhood for my children. Relocating from NY. Can anyone help?

Asked by Chantel Russ-Vega, Bronx, NY Wed Apr 17, 2013

No more than 1300 a month. Safe communities but very comfortable living areas only.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tampa

Answers

2
I have seen some in north tampa. Nice large homes in the 33647, 33626 zip codes. Have also seen some in Tampa Palms neighborhood.
Just be careful if you decide to rent from an individual owner to be sure they do not owe more than the property is worth or you may have to move sooner than expected.

There isn't much compensation to a Realtor to help with a Rental property so you may be on your own--unless you're willing to pay a Realtor money out of your own pocket to assist you.

Good luck and it will be difficult to find a 4 bedroom under about $1500--unless you're willing to live far out of town and pay lots of money in gas to get to Tampa.