Rentals in Bayside>Question Details

Margaret Akl…, Renter in Bayside, NY

Looking for a 2 bedroom in bayside/Whitestone area, willing to pay 1550 max. Anyone have anything?

Asked by Margaret Akliros, Bayside, NY Thu Jul 5, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bayside

Answers

3
Consider working with an agent; also check http://www.mlsli.com Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Hi Margaret is that including utilities? or + utilities? Do you need commuting? bus, train, or drive to work? Terry 718-614-3167 or email TKorahais@elliman.com
There is a terrific service out there that feeds off of the Multiple Listing Service. It is FREE and has NO obligation associated with it.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a rental out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. The rest you can put in yourself.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
Margaret akliros 1550 is my price range and I currently live in Astoria ny makliros@aol.com
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012