Rentals in Greenville>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Tupelo, MS

Looking for a 3-4 bedroom home with a fenced backyard with some privacy. Prefer garage or carport. Any suggestions?

Asked by Unspecified, Tupelo, MS Thu Sep 12, 2013

Relocating to Greenville end of September

I would be happy to help find you this home. Email me at or call me 864-630-3195

Jason Pruitt
Coldwell Banker Caine
Greenville, SC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
OK, I see by the question area that you are looking to rent. I do have a 3 Bedroom with fenced yard and 2 car garage in the Taylors area. It is $900/month.
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want. You just have to decide on a price range, school district if you have children and proximity to your job. I would be happy to work with you and answer any questions you might have. I can be reached at. or feel free to call me at
Are you looking to rent or buy?
To rent
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
To rent
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
This is generic or common search. Location, price range are other important factors to consider when looking for home. If you are not specific about location than you have more choice. Let me know if I can be of any help to you. You can email me or call me at 864-634-8670.