Rentals in Van Nuys>Question Details

Karyn, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the San Fernando Valley for rent. Close to the NoHo area for around 2k a month or under.

Asked by Karyn, Clearwater, FL Thu Sep 19, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Van Nuys

Answers

5
Hi Karyn,

A house (not condo/apartment) in that price range, within NoHo is going to be tough. I just did a quick search of the MLS and there's one 1 active listing in the area - it's 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,292 sq ft and $2,200/mo.

If you dont mind Valley Village, I see one house on Oxnard near the 170 freeway that's $2,100/mo, 3 bed, 2 bath and 1,250 sqft.

And if you are open to townhomes or condos, there are a few more.

So, I'd agree with Cliff - search craigslist and other sites like westside rentals, since we only see what's in the MLS.

Feel free to contact me with more info about your search and I'll be happy to keep you updated as new homes come on the market.
Karyn...youre best bet is craigslist....you can find property on there that is of a lesser price and you can offer lest than asking price...just might want to have someone look over the contract that has experience...or contact Westside Rentals...they have an agent on staff that can help you find rentals....Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
We have a 3 bed, 2.5 bath about 9 miles west of North Hollywood. Please email me for more information if you are interested: jesseyang@gmail.com. Looking to rent out the place as soon as possible. Thank you and best of luck to you Karyn.
Karyn,

Contact me through Trulia. I can help you in finding a rental in the Valley. By the way, I grew up in Florida!
Web Reference: http://douglaslagos.com
Work with an Agent, you will have better luck.