Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

Gerald D., Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment/home for rent EAGLE ROCK/HIGHLAND PARK area

Asked by Gerald D., Los Angeles, CA Tue Aug 5, 2014

Just as stated from the above subject, we are looking into moving, and currently driving around and internet seems to have less assistance. I setup a westside rental account hoping to find something.

The Eagle Rock/Highland Park area is booming, and rental affordability seems to become increasing at this point. We would like to stay in the area or at least close by due to current situation - Work, kids schools, and family.

I was wondering if working with an agent is even worth it in this situation? We wanted to move in the next few months just little after my son's senior year high school and my toddler at a montessori.

Answers

1
Hi Gerald,

Agents have access to the MLS, and there are fewer rentals in the MLS than you'd find on sites like craigslist and westside rentals. Usually, we can find single family homes and higher end rentals, where the home owner used a realtor to help lease it. We generally can't help with lower cost apartments at bigger buildings, where a management company owns all the units.

So, if you're looking for a single family home for more than $2,500/mo, I can probably help (or at least send you a list of what's available in the MLS).

There's no real down side to using a realtor, since any commission we make is paid by the owner/seller - not by you.

Send me an email with your needs and I will gladly run a quick search for you and send you what's available. BenV@RodeoRE.com. You can also call me at (310)926-2386.

thanks
Ben Vorspan
Rodeo Realty