Rentals in Durham>Question Details

Nednoriega, Renter in

Looking for a 4 bed / 2 bath near excellent schools. I will be working North Durham, but can commute 30-40 mins. Need by July/August.

Asked by Nednoriega, Thu Jun 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Durham

Answers

3
Assuming that you are looking to buy rather than to rent, I have a listing in the Chapel Hill school district which is one of the best in the state. It has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with ~2000 sq ft. It is in a great neighborhood and has easy access to shopping, schools, UNC, Duke, I40, I85 etc and is an easy commute to north Durham of approximately 25-30 minutes. Please contact me at 919 619 0144 or katiejoyce@pscp.com for more information. The house is priced at $325,000.
I'd be happy to help, but I need more information. What is your price range? What features are important to you? Contact me at 919.451.8845 or anne.aylin@pruysu.com.
Nednoriega,

I would be happy to help you find your rental home. I live in that area of Durham myself. Please call or email me and send me your email and we can talk about what you are willing to pay in your rental and what you are looking for and I can send you the rental properties.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker - HPW - Serving the Triangle and Surrounding Areas
919-491-2826