Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

sumattr, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

Looking for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment in good and safe neighborhood in jersey city.

Asked by sumattr, Jersey City, NJ Tue Aug 28, 2012

Looking for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment in good and safe neighborhood in jersey city.With parking(No Road parking ) good if no brokerage paid by tenant max rent 1850$ need aprtament ASAP can move by sep 1st week.

Answers

2
Hi Sumattr! If you haven't found what you are looking for yet I would love to help you. Give me a call so we can get started.

Melissa Caro
Coldwell Banker
Downtown Jersey City
732-309-6568
melissa.caro@cbmoves.com
Hi sumattr, I must tell you that probably the reason why you have not received any answers to your questions is because you mentioned you prefer finding a place with no brokerage fee paid by tenant. Most questions on this site are answered by Realtors and most rental fees are paid by the tenants. And with the competitive market in Jersey City and low inventory, to secure the best place possible as quickly as you need to, you may want to consider having a Realtor assist you. If not, you may get lost amongst all your renting competitors out there.

Either way, best with finding a new home!

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
474 Morris Ave Summit, NJ 07901
973.687.7095

Dream Homes ARE Within Reach!!