Rentals in Antioch>Question Details

Michael Stum…, Renter in Antioch, IL

Looking for a 3bdrm house to rent in Hillcrest school district in Antioch,Illinois.

Asked by Michael Stumpp, Antioch, IL Fri Feb 1, 2013

I'll be honest and say I do not have a good credit score. I am trying to get it back up though. We have 3 little boys and need a home. We have a mixed breed boxer/beagle mix and a 1 1/2 old cat. Both are really good animals. If anyone can help great. Thank you and god bless

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Antioch

Answers

2
Hillcrest only goes up to 1st grade. After that they would go to either W.C. Petty or AES depending on where you live.
Michael,
Still looking for a rental in the Antioch area? If so let me know and I can send you all the most recent active rental listings that are available. I also offer a FREE ( and no obligation) Renters Market Analysis of home that are active on the market and those that have already been rented to help assist you with finding out if you are getting the most value for your money.

Gary Geer
Results Realty USA