Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Bronx, NY

Looking for a 2 bdrm apt. Have paystubs but no w2 just started 8 months ago. Looking in castle hill, parkchester area.

Asked by Unspecified, Bronx, NY Thu Nov 29, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

I actually have really nice 2 bdrm in the Pelham section if the Bx near everything. Call me if ur interested.
I have a 2 bedroom in Castle Hill, Please call EXIT REALTY SEARCH at 347-202-4965, we have a huge rental department. It shoul'nt be a problem if you have a job and can provide other certain documents. Most certainly one of our professionals will be able to help. We deal with different management companies and landlord's that have different requirements, we just need to fit you to the right one with your criteria and needs.

Best of luck!

Millie Valenitn
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
First and foremost, congrats on the new, or should I say, fairly new job! You made it past the 6 month mark, so things must be going well. Regarding your inquiry, not having w2's and recent tax returns should not prevent you from finding a place. This is when having a Realtor to represent your interests comes in handy. Most rental management companies are looking for a tenant to prove income, credit and employment. In your situation, oftentimes a simple letter of employment, on company letterhead, verifying income and length of employment will suffice. It would also help to include an employer contact name & number in case the management company needs to call for a VOE (verification of employment). Well, good luck and if you ever need assistance, my contact information is below.

Kevin Bethel, CBR, ABR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Distinguished Homes & Properties
52 Pondfield Rd West, Bronxville, NY 10708

Direct: (347) 423-1097
Fax: (914) 346-8261

I am never too busy for family, friends, clients or your referrals!

My name is Coffy Bailey and I am a realtor with Exit Realty Power. Castle Hill/Parkchester area is a target area that I rent apartments, please feel free to call me as I have many apartments in that area and will be more than happy to assist you in getting an apartment. I can be reached at 646-773-8347 or via email at

I look forward to talking and assisting you soon.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
Thank you for your recent inquiry. Since you have no W2 yet, landlords may require additional paystubs and an employment verification letter. We are area specialists and can assist you with your apartment search. We have plenty of great apartments, and I'm sure we can fit your needs.
Give me a call when you have an minute to chat.
I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You,
Ceasar Rosas
Exit Realty Search
My office has an expansive list of rentals at your disposal. Please contact me with your rental price range and I could send you a breakdown of what fits your requirements.

Email me your contact information to and I can further assist