Rentals in Pasadena>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Pasadena, CA

Looking for a 1-2 bdrm Apartment, Condo, Townhome from $800-$1250 in City of Pasadena or Altadena, would like one with a patio and covered parking.

Asked by Unspecified, Pasadena, CA Thu Mar 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Pasadena

Answers

4
The one in Altadena doesn't have pictures right now and it is very small about 300 sqft and it's a guest house in the back of a bigger house. There are some up in the Montrose area too. Like someone else said in another answer, I am a professional Real Estate agent I don't cost you any money, money is paid to me by the Seller/landlord, so free to you all I have to do is contact the landlord to get paid. So for me to help you it is best to contact me directly, this way you don't get ripped off by a fake property for rent. Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 28, 2013
Why don't you work with an experienced Agent to help you?
What's the link or info on the altadena one?
Hi there isn't anything in Pasadena Right now on the MLS, there is one in Altadena. There are more in San Gabriel and Arcadia. Call me if you want more info. 508-360-9385 Matt