Rentals in Dilworth>Question Details

Dylan, Renter in Dilworth, Charlotte,...

Looking for a 2 Bedroom Apt. Or condo for rental in Oct., 2012. Looking for Dilworth, Montford, Myers Park, Eastover areas, rent no more than $1150.

Asked by Dylan, Dilworth, Charlotte, NC Sun Jul 29, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dilworth

Answers

2
If you're still interested, I can point you in the direction of a good property management firm. Talk to you soon, Victor (VictorAhdieh@yahoo.com)
Dylan,

there are a few options available to you out there right now...It is a limited market for the rentals in that area in that price range. the main reason is the demand is great and people looking to rent in those areas are commanding a higher price for that area....

I did do a search out there and there is a couple fo places that meet your criteria. If you would like to have me send you the lsitings and send you others as they becoem avaialble please either call me at 704-519-7895 or e-mail me at ddicecco@cbunited.com.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com