Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Alice Henly, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Looking for a 2BR ($2000 max) in Williamsburg or Fort Greene for an 8/1 or 9/1 move in (I'm aware it's very early).

Asked by Alice Henly, New York, NY Mon Jun 18, 2012

Also looking for a 3BR ($3200 max) in Williamsburg or Fort Greene for an August 1st or Sept 1st move in. Excellent credit.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brooklyn

Answers

3
May have some properties opening then. Have some availability now.
Keep in touch or email me your contact info...

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Jack@SHERestates.com
Alice, If you don't find anything between now and 8/1 or 9/1 send me your email and I'll help you search for apartment. If you willing to make a deposit on apartment, then it worths searching it now. Otherwise, wait till mid of July. Send me you email address for further contact.

Noah
I can helpnyounwith that. I know of a few places in Fort Greene. Give me a call and I can set up an appointment with the Landlord for you. Thank you
Please email me apartment listing and times for viewing at alice.henly@gmail.com. I'm looking for a 9/1 or 8/15 move in, but can view apartments ASAP.
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012