Rentals in Carlisle>Question Details

Aubrey_there…, Other/Just Looking in Carlisle, PA

Looking for a 3BR home to rent in Carlisle, PA. Move date May 1st? Moving from out of state so hoping someone can let me know something other than

Asked by Aubrey_theresa, Carlisle, PA Mon Mar 1, 2010

the tidbits I'm finding online.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Carlisle

Answers

6
Dennis Eckman’s answer
Carlisle is has the need for rentals because of the Carlisle Army War College. Use the AHRN.com website. Local landlords rent to military families.

I have a 4BR 2 BA Cape Cod for rent for 1100 plus utilities. Please contact at Hooke, Hooke & Eckman.
Dennis Eckman

Dennis Eckman
That's a really cute town. I'm sure that you'll like it. I would highly recommend that you place a free ad on Craigslist, so that prospective landlords can FIND YOU, and save you a lot of work.

This time of year, landlords (I am one) are VERY happy to get a good tenant and fill a vacancy. Keep refreshing the ad every 3 days to keep it near the top of the list.

Jeff
Hi Aubre,
I manage property in the Carlisle Area and there are rental units available through several property managers in the area. We work together when we personally do not have anything available.

I would be glad to get you in touch with them if you would like to contact them. You can email me at rbillman1@aol.com. Good luck in your search
Aubrey. As an owner of rental properties ( none in the Carlisle area) and a local Realtor I would agree with Alma from Tampa. Your absolute best bet is to search Craigslist. It is free, easy to use, and it works. Just go on line, look at the classifieds and type in your search of Carlisle, PA. That it is what I use to advertise my units in Pittsburgh. So far as tidbits I am not sure what you are looking for? I do not do very little in terms of rentals as a Realtor but I can give you some general info if you let me know what you are looking for. You can send me an email if you like at wrudge@embarqmail.com. giving me details of what you are looking for, price, pets, location, etc.. You can also go on-line and visit our local newspaper, The Sentinel, at http://www.cumberlink.com where you can look at the classified ads and find a list of rental units that are available. Good luck with your search
Check http://www.craigslist.com and realtor.com for rentals. Just be careful to rent from an individual owner as they may end up getting foreclosed on and you may have to move out without much notice. Also you may have difficulty getting your deposit back.