Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

Johnny Quinn, Home Buyer in

Looking for a 2-BR apartment in Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill area.

Asked by Johnny Quinn, Fri Aug 3, 2012

I am looking To rent a 2 bedroom with a friend of mine, both recently graduated and employed full time. Price range max is at about $2000-$2200 depending on the location. Would like to begin viewing apartments available to move in September 1st.

Answers

10
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, my office is located at 4 th ave and 8th st, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
We have a 2 bedroom available for September 1st for $2000. We are holding an open house this Saturday. Please give us a call if you are interested in stopping by.

Saber
Lic Real Estate Agent
Towne House Properties
(917)224-3170
Hello Johnny!

Have you found anything yet?

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
http://LukeConstantino.com
Hi Johnny,

Check out our most recent and newest at idealpropertiesgroup.com - although I have to caution that your budget sounds tight (unless you're willing to compromise on amenities).

Enjoy your apartment hunt!

Aleksandra from Ideal Properties Group
I have a variety of rentals in all of those areas, my office is located in Park Slope. In all honesty, the rental market is at an all time high. the price range you stated is a little too low. If you need to know what rentals are going for in that area or need a rental, give me a call anytime...

The advice is free.

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
http://LukeConstantino.com
HI JOHNNY,
HAVE JUST THE PLACE IN PARK SLOPE FOR $2000 . GIVE US A CALL & GOOD LUCK.
Hi Johnny,

That rent range might be a little too low for the areas you mentioned. Have you considered Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, Prospect Heights, Crown Heights? These are great neighborhoods where people have flocked to because they've been priced out of the areas you mentioned.

I'd love to help you with your search. Feel free to contact me.

Ursula
917-558-5172
Also, make sure to check out Craigslist and Brownstoner... You might find your price range a bit low for this incredibly heated market, but on occasion the area can still surprise even us hardened real estate pros. :)

You can always try idealpropertiesgroup.com - we have offices in all areas of your interest, and quite a few agents ready to jump at the opportunity to assist.

Enjoy your apartment hunting, and above all make sure to stay cool and hydrated.

Aleksandra from Ideal Properties Group
Consider working with an agent; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.