Rentals in Miami>Question Details

g-brie, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Looking for a 1BD apartment in downtown, midtown or close in Miami.

Asked by g-brie, Miami Beach, FL Sat Nov 2, 2013

We are young couple of students, we want,
- AC
- Some utilities included, like internet and electricity
- Washer/ Dryer in the unit
- 1 parking spot under roof
- A metromover station nearby
- Quiet building

Overall, we want the apartment to be modern looking, no concrete floors, we would like hardwood or a nice tile, carpet is ok in the BD. Also, it would be nice if there's a fitness center/ gym in the building. A reference to what we want is the 1BD units the opera tower has, but we dont like what's said about that building management.

We are renting first to consider buying later. We are willing to pay from $1.300 to $1.700.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

6
Please email me and I will find you an apartment- I have access to plenty of units in Brickell and Downtown. I also lived at the Opera Tower :). I have closed two rentals in October! Marilene@avantiway.com http://www.msmiamirealestate.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013

You can call me: 786 287-4793
Flavia Sanchez - Licensed Real Estate Agent - KEYES REAL ESTATE.

I will be happy to assist you.
If you need to be close to the metromover you should be looking at Brickell, Downtown, and lower Edgewater. The metromover doesn't make it up to Midtown. Let me know if you still need help, I would be happy to assist you in your search.
Santiago
Angela Rohner. Hi I have a unit available at the cite, very nice building with all the amenities you are looking for...no concrete floor, exposed industrial ceilings, is this something you my like contact me at 305-5088997.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Miami one? Miami one is right between bayside and brickell... It has beautiful bay and ocean views as well as all the amenities you listed. Maybe neo lofts, or the neo wind or water.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
That's midtown you r discribing,call me 305 300 8540 I can help you with what ,u r looking for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013