Rentals in Rose City Park>Question Details

emlynmingrone, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Looking for Rental starting 7/1/2013

Asked by emlynmingrone, Portland, OR Thu Apr 18, 2013

Looking for a 3 bedroom / 2 bath home in the NE. Husband will be working at OHSU and I will be working at the airport - looking for somewhere central. Must be safe neighborhood and clean. Looking to start lease beginning July 1st. Anybody have any properties ? Thank you in advance!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3035214245-3045-NE-54th-Ave-Por…

Answers

3
Please check out our website at http://www.carefreeinc.com about thirty days prior to your move date to see what we have available at that time. Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or to schedule a viewing of any of our properties.
Todays paper Oregonian had large article about rentals and lack of inventory. Most rent in under 30 days sosme under 10 days. Don't send any money for deposit because scamers are taking pictures of homes for sale and offering to take deposit to hold. I had one of mine that had that done. Contact some on line property managers and I know that some are taking deposits to hold since they go so quick. You have to be able to move on it now. when I showed some rentals to out of town clients that wanted to rent we were followed by about 4 car loads of people on a saturday morning all going to look at same house the management firms hold house open for 2 hours on weekends so they make you come to them. Good luck expect to pay about $1 a foot that price looks bold on 54th but who knows. Tom Inglesby Broker
Hi Emlyn,

As a Realtor, I work primarily with property sales. Unfortunately, Portland does not have a reliably central source of rental properties. For my clients looking to rent before they buy, I advise them to contact as many property managers as possible in order to access the widest variety of properties available to rent. I would be happy to forward a short list of property managers you can contact to find out what they have available for rent in NE Portland. Please send your e-mail and contact information to Jon@Portlandhometeam.com and I will forward the information directly to you.

Jon