Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

alishabidetti, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Looking for Philly Suburb

Asked by alishabidetti, Philadelphia, PA Mon Dec 3, 2012

The Army may move us to Philly. Since there are no Army posts there, we are forced to live as "civilians". We are moving from TX where everything is bigger. I'm trying to find a rental, 4bdrm, 2bath, 2car garage, big backyard for our giant playset, pet friendly, good schools as our only child will start kindergarten in a yr. We can surely do a 3bdrm as long as there's a basement or office area. I'd ideally like 2000sq ft or more. Our budget is no more than $2300/mo. Is that even possible in PA or NJ? lol. In TX, that'll get you a mini mansion. lol Thanks!!

Answers

5
Sheri Curci’s answer
YES WE CAN.... U R IN MY BACK YARD....

BY the way Thank you for serving for US

Feel free to contact us so we can get you the search criteria in a confidential manor?

All the Best John + Sheri RE/MAX Properties.

Serving Bucks Co + Philly 1-866-473-6290 ( Direct Office # )
Hi Alisha (& spouse),

First of all, although it's 45 minutes from Philly, we do have Joint Base McGuire-Ft Dix in South Jersey, so I am familiar with military moves and financing programs.

Yes, what you describe exists, in fact I just rented one that had all your requirements except only a 1-car garage for $2,000.

In addition, my firm, Sotheby's, specializes in the type of high-end rental you are looking for.

If you have time today, please consider emailing me in private and I will reply with some listings, some community info so you can learn about different towns (some are rated on various "Best Places to Live" lists) andmore questions.

Please include where in Philly you and/or your spouse may have to travel to daily for work.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967 mobile/text
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
I have lived in the Phila area all of my life and have been a full time realtor for the past 10 years.Call me so we can discuss your wants and needs for your new home.After discussing your wants and needs i can build a search for you that will automatically email you new listing and price changes on houses that meet your wants and needs.I can be reached on my cell every day from 8am to 8 pm

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark Associates
215 583 7777 office
215 421 42121 cell
Happy to help.

I am licensed in both states and can fin you a place for free.

Call me at 2152389400

Fred Glick
Web Reference: http://Usspaces.com
Morning, I am retired miitary spouse and have helped many military families coming to NAVICP. I would be happy to help you out if you would like to send me an email. Lbarbosa@weichert.com