Rentals in Nolensville>Question Details

Jason Rockhi…, Home Owner in 37206

Looking for Nolensville rental 3 bed/2 bath in Williamson county school zone. Budget $1500 per month. October 1 is the date needed.

Asked by Jason Rockhill, 37206 Sun Aug 19, 2012

We have rented our our East Nashville home to move closer to work (downtown Franklin) and also to get in the school zone of choice.

Answers

3
There is currently 1 rental available in Nolensville in this price range. Call me today for more info.
Thanks for reply. We rented a home in Stonebrook. Thanks! -Jason
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
Would you consider Nolensville? Our home is for sale but we are willing to rent it or do owner financing. Check out the house on http://www.homefinder.com #443062122
5 bedrom, 4 bath, lv rm, dn rm, custom kitchen, family room, sun room, and office. House built in 1979 and 800+sq.ft. addition added in 2205. Total 2850 sq ft. Ravenwood High School, Sunset Middle School, Nolensville Elem School. This is Williams Co. School District. If you would like to see the house, please let me know. 814-720-2917
Rebecca, just wanted to make sure you received my email yesterday after we spoke on the phone. Thank you!
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012
Hi Jason,
I am available to help you in your search for a Nolensville rental. Please contact me via the blue link(s) below. I look forward to talking with you. Dot