Rentals in Destin>Question Details

Cindy Hall, Renter in Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Looking for 3 BR 2 or 3 BATH house for long term lease 2 Seniors, no pets, non- smokerd, unfurnished under $2000

Asked by Cindy Hall, Santa Rosa Beach, FL Sun Dec 25, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Destin

Answers

3
Cindy, I can help you find a rental in SRB or Destin or Niceville--just let me know how to reach you.

Myke Triebold
Cindy, If you want to drop me an email, I would be happy to send you information about rentals in Destin that might fit your needs.

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC, SFR
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
http://www.DestinHomeRealtor.com
Web Reference: http://www.MykeTriebold.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 26, 2011
118 Loblolly Bay Dr.

New Adams home in Driftwood Estates Subdivision II. Spacious 2,261 square feet 4 Bedroom 3 Bath with separate Jacuzzi tub and shower in the master. Oversized his and hers walk in closet in the master. High cathedral ceilings over the living room. Cozy breakfast area, tremendous kitchen with Corian counter tops and maple cabinetry throughout the house. Stainless steel GE appliances in the kitchen including brand new GE side-by-side refrigerator with water and ice, Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room of the house. Walk in pantry and laundry room. Horizontal blinds installed throughout the house. Large 2 car garage and private driveway. This home has a fenced in back yard with a natural vegetation buffer surrounding the rear of the property with bay views from the first and second floor for the ultimate enjoyment. Enjoy your solitude in an exclusive neighborhood with sidewalks and storm drains.

This house is new, built in 2007, and in move in condition. House is across the bay and near the newly built Sacred Heart hospital and Publics market. Rent this residence now for $1,500.00.

Call owner now (850) 543-4291