Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Sunshinefam, Home Buyer in Kimberly, ID

Looking for 4 BR /3 BA home in The Preserve @ Alamo Ranch around 4k sq ft with 3 car garage for approx between $1900-2200 a month.

Asked by Sunshinefam, Kimberly, ID Thu Apr 3, 2014

Answers

8
Are you looking to purchase a home, or rent?
Rent. Anywhere from 2 to 4 years. There's a home that has been foreclosed in the Preserve. Wonder if they would consider leasing?
Flag Fri Apr 4, 2014
Good morning Kim,

At this time there are two rentals available in the Alamo Ranch area with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths with a monthly rental meeting your criteria. Email me directly and I will be happy to send them to you to view on line, which will allow you to view pictures, property profile info, etc.

Have an awesome weekend,

Priscilla Allen, GRI, ePro, SFR, Texas Monthy 5Star
RE/MAX Associates
300 E. Sonterra Blvd., Bldg. 1, Ste. 1180
San Antonio, TX 78258
210-215-7440 Cell
1-866-284-1488 Toll Free Fax
Good day SunshineFam!,

I will have one that will be for sale coming up in the next week that will fit that bill. It backs to a greenbelt and is a 4/4/3 with over 4,000 square feet. You are more than welcome to contact me if you are interested in possibly seeing it before it hits the market. :)

Have a blessed weekend,

Ron Mersinger, ABR, PNG
RE/MAX North - San Antonio
210-520-0900
ron@homeron.com
http://www.ronmersinger.com
RE/MAX Hall of Fame Agent
Five Star Real Estate Professional
Preffered Agent with the Veterans Land Board
The Westwind-Summit subdivision at Alamo Ranch has a 3700 sq ft property , 4/3.5/2 for $2500 a month. Very close to everything you requested.
I just looked and found a couple of rental homes in Alamo Ranch not right in the Preserve but not too far with most of your criteria, get in contact phone/ text or email, I will be happy to help you I'm familiar with Alamo ranch. Let's get in contact and I will send you more info.

geraldine.johnson@exprealty.com
210-240-9061
There is a home at 11935 Willacy Trail that has been vacant for months. Theres a for sale sign in yard, but was not able to acquire info from agent. Would you mind checking to see if possible to do an extended lease of 2 - 4 yrs? I'll text/call you in the morning! Thanks for help :)
Flag Thu Apr 3, 2014
I would be happy to help you but it will be difficult to meet all your needs at that price. Also do you have any pets and when are you needing the home?
The lowest price rental I can find with that many rooms and parking is $2400 in Shavano Park (North Central S.A.)

Gregory Touchstone
RealtorĀ® | Keller Williams Realty
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone.com
Sunshinefam,

Welcome to San Antonio! I'd be happy to help you guys find what you're looking for. My contact information is below. Look forward to hearing from you!

Liz Petroff, REALTOR
Texas Premier Realty
(210) 464-8100
liz@listedwithliz.com