Rentals in North Massapequa>Question Details

Ann Wolsky, Both Buyer and Seller in 34667

Looking for Apartment or lower level in a home to rent in North Massapequa with 1 bed, 1bath and accepts cats for max 1150 per month.

Asked by Ann Wolsky, 34667 Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

3
Check http://www.mlsli.com or work with an agent; or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
Ann,

Finding an apartment to rent that accepts cats can be easier than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Hi, Thanks for the info. I am looking for my daughter and her husband in N. Massapequa. My daughter's email is helaine.todaro@gmail. I will let her know to watch for emails.
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013
I have found a few on zillow.com if you would like to look there. Or if you would like to work with me I may be able to help you. Email me at dcastiglione@coachrealtors.com