Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in

Lking for a 1br - Jersey City/Hoboken/Weehaken/Union City - under 2k. Hoping for furnished/no fee. Move in date is November 14th. Too early to search?

Asked by Unspecified, Sat Sep 15, 2012

Answers

2
There will be more for you to see later in September. However, furnished and no fee can be problematic. As Melissa says, if you go through a realtor there will be a fee of some kind. Also, we do not have a lot of furnished apartments in this area. Let me know if I can give you any further help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Its actually the perfect time to search and your price range is good for the areas you've seslected however, there will be a fee associated with rentals unless you find one on your own and work something out with the landlord. I would be happy to help you with your search if you do choose to go with a realtor familiar with the area such as myself. I can begin to send you rental listings right away.
Let me know if you would like my help.

Melissa Caro
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Downtown Jersey City
Ofc: 201-435-0720
email: melissa.caro@cbmoves.com