Rentals in Denver>Question Details

pamkalish, Renter in Denver, CO

Live/work rentals in Denver

Asked by pamkalish, Denver, CO Tue Feb 12, 2013

Hi! We're relocating our picture framing business to Denver from Chicago and are looking for live/work rentals that are on the street level so that there's a retail presence. We'll be in Denver from 2/21-2/28 and would love to see available properties during that time. Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Denver

Answers

7
I was born in the Windy City, and welcome a fellow Chicagoan. You'll love the fact that when the Cubs come to town to play the Rockies, over HALF the stadium is wearing blue.

There are many great answers here. As an added resource, I also have access to the commercial real estate database and may have some new locations for you. I'm in town from 2/21-28 if you'd like to tour.

Yours,
~ Rick Janson
Denver Lifestyleâ„¢ Real Estate
http://www.denverrealestateoffice.com
720-432-5595
I know of a work/rent/live listing in Stapleton 80238. I wish you well in your search.

Aloha
Jaryd
Congratulations on your upcoming move to Denver! There are areas of town that do offer this type of situations with a live/work. If you are interested in purchasing I would be happy to help in any way that might help you! Note that I'm not a property manager so therefore if your looking for a rental, my suggestion would be Craiglist.com or Rent.com.

I will be in town during the time you are coming, so feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any help!

Bill Pearson GRI, SRES |"Your Denver Realtor For Life"
ERA Herman Group Real Estate| 201 Columbine Street| Suite 301| Denver CO 80206
720-329-1470
5280 Magazine FIVE STAR Real Estate Professional – 2010, 2011, 2012
Thanks Bill. We are looking to rent, not purchase. Appreciate the reply!
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
Another point...I recommend you do a search in Google maps and other mapping tools to identify where all the frame shops are. There is also a concentration of art galleries in the Golden Triangle, Santa Fe, LoDo, Cherry Creek, etc. so those areas maybe worth looking into.
There is a live/work unit for sale in the Lowry neighborhood that an agent in my office has listed. I can setup a showing if you are interested. http://kuhlnina.com/property/?property_id=denver_1156857&…

Nina Kuhl
Cherry Creek Properties LLC
303-913-5858
Web Reference: http://www.kuhlnina.com
Thanks for the response! However we are looking to rent, not purchase, at this time.
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
Exciting news and congratulations on your decision to move. Ultimately it comes down to what neighborhoods you feel your store would serve best. Since you are here for a week what I can offer and suggest is to first drive and tour the neighborhoods of Denver to get idea of the culture of each neighborhood. That will help to narrow our list to viewing only properties where you want to live not just work. I would love to talk with you and further discuss your goals for your move. If this approach interests you, contact me by email at joel@porchlightgroup.com with some info about your current shop, a few more details about what you are looking for, and contact information. Good luck

Joel Crosby
There are a lot of great opportunities. Have you pin pointed the area you want to be in? Of course there is Downtown Denver, but there are several other locations that might be a great fit like the Highlands area in NW Denver, The art district off of Santa Fe just South of Downtown, Staplemton and others I would recommend exploring where you think your best opportunity lies and moving forward from there. I'm happy to help if interested please contact me directly.